SiJDox - ERP Oracle JDE Integrated Document Solution
SiJDox Sinfo One's proposed solution to transfer and exchange business information between customers, partners and suppliers without regard to the source, format or the required use.
SiJDox is Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) implemented solution that Sinfo One has identified for businesses. Aiming to improve their entire enterprise content management, using Oracle JDE solution and requiring a content management tool to:
- File documents produced by ERP Oracle JDEdwards (e.g. sales invoices, ddt, supplier invoices, delivery notes) in a structured and automatic way;
- Replace existing paper based filing systems in compliance with regulatory requirements (paperless archiving);
- Automatic access documents from external sources, such as fax/email servers and scanners (Document Capture);
- File all different forms of business content, from electronic to scanned documents, speech and video and microfilm;
- Search, create, edit and share with other users (by controlled access) documents such as invoices, contracts, proposals, etc. both internal and external to the business.
The technological platform and solution applied, according to the best practices in enterprise content management, allow for an incremental planning approach.
The first phase of the project aims at reducing paper-based documents generated by ERP Oracle JDE, such as customer sale invoices, supplier invoices, logbooks, VAT registers, etc.
- Improve business processes (control over processes and productivity)
- Reduce operating costs (centralized storage and less paper handling)
- Enhanced customer services (faster response times and increased customer satisfaction)
- Develop new services (online access to information for agents, partners and customers)